Gel burner B24
Gel burner. Consists of a simple cup and a lid in aluminum. Can be used with gel or solid fuel. Suitable for those who have simpler cooking needs – such as if you only intend to boil water – or when you want to avoid gas containers or liquid fuel.
The gel burner is a more simpler type of burner and consists of a cup with lid that is used with gel or solid fuel, such as fuel tablets. Gel and tablets can also be used as fire starters for the camp fire which is very useful. The availability of these fuels varies for different countries and can be difficult to find.
Example of fuel:
• BCB Fire Dragon gel or solid fuel, bio-ethanol fuel
• Vango Gel Fuel , bio-ethanol fuel
• Esbit solid fuel tablets, hexamine fuel
Varies with fuel type and how much you add. See the respective fuel for recommendations. Boil 1 L of water for about 7 min measured with Fire Dragon (varies depending on climate and fuel quality).
Output: Varies with the fuel. About 1500 w
The Gel burner can be used in:
• All Trangia stoves 25 Large + 27 Small
• Trangia Triangel (Art.no 400333)
• Open spirit stove (Art.no 100230)
• Mini Trangia (Art.no 100285)
AL / Aluminium
25 Large, 27 Small, 400333, ALL, 100230, MINI
|Cooking time (1 l)||