EcoPaXX™ is a high-performance polyamide with 70% bio content derived from the castor plant (Ricinus communis). Since castor plants grow on poor soil in arid regions, they do not compete with the food chain. The result is a low carbon footprint, high quality material that is perfectly suited for the outdoor lifestyle.
EcoPaXX ™ is a registered trademark of DSM
• Premium utensil and long lasting
• Trangia unique design by the shape of the handle
• Made of EcoPaXX™ for biobased performance
• Fits inside Trangia stoves and mess tin
• Made in Sweden (Östersund)